Sunday 28 June 2015

Welcome..

Hey there,
I'm Myesha, a 17 year old non-typical Essex girl ;) Just kidding.. Kinda..
Just a little milk bottle with nothing fake about me, I hope?
Well, there's not really much to say about me..
I've recently qualified as a Level 2 beauty therapist and hoping to progress further in the world of beauty,

I love food and beauty, so I will be posting a lot about these two topics mainly, along with some other bits and pieces. I love me some FOOD!!
I am also a huge Marvel fan and have been since I can remember, also a bit of a nerd when it come to mythical creatures, gods and goddesses and I love history of all time periods.. I'm a bit of an oddball to be honest..I'm hoping to visit the Natural History museum in London soon :D

Well I hope over time I can reveal my true and proper self through this blog, so to whoever reads this, you can get to know me.

Have fun and enjoy the small things
Myeshaxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment